INCON HEALTH CLINICS (Pty) Ltd, an established national organisation, specialising in the field of Occupational Health and Safety for more than 31 years, requires the services of a registered Occupational Health Nursing Practitioner in the Centurion area.
Starting Date: 01 November 2019
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
• Occupational Health Degree or Diploma
• Experience in Occupational Health Nursing will act as an advantage
• Dispensing and Audiometry qualification is a requirement
• Registration with SANC is a pre-requisite.
• Computer literacy is a requirement.
• Management of Occupational Health Clinic
• Management of screening equipment
• Occupational Health Evaluations
• Occupational Health Risk Assessment
• Clinic compliance
• Clinic administration
• Generate Monthly reports
• Giving Occupational Health or Primary Health talks according to Incon Health Education Year planner or as required
Send CV to:
Tel: 021 975 2694 ext 2006
Closing Date: 31 October 2019
INCON is an equal opportunity organisation.
If the applicant has not received any response one week, it must be assumed that the application was unsuccessful. INCON reserves the right to not fill the position.