The objective of Occupational Safety is to assist you in the following:
Incon Health provides Occupational Safety services that assist in attaining compliance with all safety regulations and promote health and safety in the work environment
- Compliance with all Safety Regulations
- Investigation of incidents/injuries
- Identification of unsafe work environment
- Preparation for Department of Labour investigations
The role of Occupational Health and Safety Officers is to:
- Promote Health and Safety in an organisation
- Recognise hazards
- Measure risks
- Establish suitable safety controls
- Make recommendations to managers and employees about avoiding accidents in the workplace
The objectives of Incon Health and Occupational Safety Services are as follows:
- To guide and direct on development and administration of Health and Safety programmes and work practices.
- Advise management to ensure compliance with OHSA Safety Standards.
- Develop and administer training to enable workers to carry out their jobs safely.
- Provide technical guidance on Occupational Safety.
- Assist in preparation for Department of Labour investigations and audits by private Risk Control auditing companies.
- Full investigation of incidents, injuries or unsafe conditions.
- Assist in planning, coordination and implementation of emergency procedures/business contingency planning.
- Ensure compliance with statutory legislation, internal polices and procedures.